The last thing you want in the summer is heavy make-up weighing down your skin and clogging your pores. Summer is the perfect time to cut back on heavy foundations and try something light.
Here are some of our favorites:
1) Revision Skincare Intellishade: This is a great, make-up like tinted moisturizer. It provides excellent coverage! Use this over your sunscreen and you are good to go.
2) Elta Physical 41: A slightly tinted sunscreen that will even out your skin tone while protecting it at the same time. Brush a little powder over it for a bit more coverage.
3) Glo Minerals Pressed Powders: These powders are super light and easy to apply. Apply all over with a kabuki brush for even coverage.
4) Glo Minerals Sheer Tint: A very light liquid foundation that feels like it is barely there. Apply with a brush or your fingers.
5) Glo Minerals Sunkissed Bronzer: Just brush a little on your cheeks and décolleté for a subtle glow.
Add a little lip gloss and quick stroke of mascara to any of these and you are ready for the summer heat!