Last week in part one; we discussed how the incorporation of various products into your skin care routine and chemical peels can help reverse some signs of sun damage. Now let’s take it a step further with the following non-invasive laser skin rejuvenation options for sun damage repair:
1. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)– Light therapy that penetrates deep in the skin and does not injure the surface. Used to reduce red and brown blotches and discolorations.
2. GentleLase – A long pulsed Alexandrite laser that removes unwanted freckles and sun spots
3. Vbeam, GentleYag– These lasers penetrate the skin to shrink and coagulate small blood vessels that have been permanently stretched through over exposure to the sun. Used to treat reddish appearance.
4. Fractional Laser Treatments
Fractional lasers deliver thousands of microscopic laser columns that treat a fraction of the skin without affecting the surrounding tissue. These laser columns stimulate the production of collagen to replace damaged tissue.
- Fraxel Dual (1927nm)– Used to treat discoloration and melasma
- Fraxel Re:Store (1550nm)– Treats many aspects of aging and sun damage including pigment, wrinkles and texture
- Fractional Ablative- eCO2 laser– Used for more aggressive treatment of sun damaged skin, scars and wrinkles.
5. Laser Resurfacing CO2– Used for areas of most severe sun damage, deeper lines and wrinkles
These treatments may be combined for best results. Schedule your consultation today and let us develop the right treatment plan for you!
Call us @ 704.333.9113
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org