Happy New Year! We are excited to be back in the office after a great holiday break. We hope you all had a happy and safe holiday.
This year pledge to be good to your skin. Here are some good “skin” resolutions to try…
- Cleanse my skin every night before bed to remove any makeup, dirt, and accumulated oils.
- Wear sunscreen daily – even in the winter.
- Use an antioxidant daily to help protect my skin from damaging effects of the environment and sun.
- Routinely use a retinol or tretinoin at night to protect my collagen from breakdown that occurs with sun exposure – and to keep my skin beautiful for years to come!
- Finally buy that sun protective clothing my dermatologist keeps telling me about – and a very big hat!
- Protect my skin from winter dryness with daily use of a thick moisturizer after my shower.
- Ward off thick cracked heels with an alpha hydroxy or urea containing cream.
- Get a facial at least quarterly to keep my skin fresh and healthy.
- Swear off tanning beds and only use the fake glow when I want a little color.
- Clean my makeup brushes at least quarterly.
- Throw out all my old skin products and makeup and replace with new.
- Not pick any deep pimples or cysts – ever.
- Hug my dermatologist!
Come in and we’ll help you pick out some new skin care products! This month our private label barrier cream is 20% off, great for protecting your skin from drying out!